Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Second Vignette Idea


For this vignette idea, I want to describe my feeling to subconsciousness. When I thought about con/unconsciousness for the first idea, I realized this significant element. Our mind is composed by the conscious mind, the subconscious mind, and the unconscious mind these three different but connecting systems. I remember that the great psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud said the three levels of mind is like an iceberg. The top of iceberg which above the water, the part that submerge below the water but we still can see and the part to deep under the water that we cannot imagine. Subconscious is like a grey zone, between the consciousness and unconsciousness.



Subconscious mind is very mysterious and complicated. It is hard to describe what is subconsciousness, but I can imagine mine. Some of hints have appear in my dream, instinct, etc. 


Here are some ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment